Were you aware of the fact that WordPress hosts more than 28% of the websites found on the internet? Undoubtedly, it is the most popular Content Management Systems (CMS) that one can find these days. WordPress web hosting has reached heights like never before, all of which has been made possible because of its ease of use. Many world-class organizations are using WordPress for their websites lately. Almost 16 million websites use this platform; millions of searches are made daily and 17 posts get published every second! If you are someone who is thinking of opting for WordPress as a choice to host for your blog, you’re going in the right direction. Here’s why!
- Ease of usage: It is a piece of cake for anyone with the basic IT skills to use WordPress. Your account will be created in seconds and you can start publishing your blog post as and when you wish to. WordPress accounts can be easily managed even though you might not be an experienced blogger. When compared to the other alternatives available, WordPress is simple with respect to publishing new posts, adding new plugins and taking care of your account completely. This is the biggest reason as to why WordPress is the largest content management platform in the world.
- Responsive Design: Lately, all of us are aware of the fact that mobile search has become larger than desktop search. This was only possible because of the responsive designs in the market. With WordPress web hosting, you can be assured that your blog is mobile-ready and there is no need for an additional investment to make your blog mobile responsive. You can be assured that your blog works effectively and efficiently on mobile devices without any other effort being put in.
- Easy installation: WordPress web hosting is such that, when it comes to installing it is extremely simple. You don’t have to go through a complex set of procedures to install WordPress on your system. All you need to do is click and WordPress will be installed. All major web hosting services have this one single click installation process for WordPress. Once you have installed WordPress on your system, you can start off publishing blog posts.
- Unique themes: WordPress offers you a vast choice of unique themes. With WordPress, you can get an array of excellent themes for your website. For example, if you have a website that caters to the FMCG industry, you may want to find a theme corresponding to your niche which can be customized later. WordPress web hosting gives you an option of getting a higher level of customization if you have some knowledge of CSS or you can anyways hire a designer.
- Great community support: WordPress web hosting service is such that because of its huge customer base, it has a customer support which is unbeatable. Due to its immense popularity, it has message boards, countless tutorials, blogs and ebooks where one can find great help. You will always find someone taking care of your queries whenever you want to.
- Security: When you opt for WordPress web hosting services, you can be assured that your website is secure. With the latest updates, you can be ensured that there is not even the slightest breach of security as far as your website is concerned. As WordPress is an open source content management system, it is always seen getting new updates and improvements in the market. Bugs will get fixed and new features will be handy if WordPress is your web hosting choice. When compared to any other platform, you can be ensured that your blog is secure.
With all these advantages in place, we’re sure that you will consider WordPress web hosting as the most appropriate solution for your website. As a suggestion, you can always browse through Bluehost’s WordPress web hosting plans, one of the best available in the market today!